YSR Aasara, YSR Cheyutha scheme:
YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Schemes are aimed at the development of women in society. These schemes are mainly focused on women to improve their living conditions financially.
YSR Aasara Scheme
All loans pertaining to the women’s co-operative societies would be waived. In addition, zero-interest loans would be issued. Payment of interest amount on loans up to Rs 50,000 would be borne by the government.
- The female DWCRA group will get about 50,000 per annum with no interest.
- The interest of loans given to self-help groups will be paid by the state government.
Documents required for YSR Aasara scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Resident Proof
- Bank Account
How to apply for YSR Aasara scheme:
YSRCP Government has not given any information related to registration process. We will update the info as soon as it will be announced officially.
YSR Cheyutha scheme
Through YSR Cheyutha, the YSRCP intends to support all women from SC, ST, BC and minority communities, who are aged over 45. This would amount to Rs 75,000 per woman from these communities over a period of 4 years.
- To make women live their lives financially independent.
- The amount would be released in four instalments through the respective corporations.
Documents required for YSR Cheyutha scheme:
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof Card
- Age proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID.
- Caste Certificate
How to apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme:
YSRCP Government has not given any information related to the registration process. We will update the info as soon as it will be announced officially.