YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is all set to begin from October 15th 2019 in AP. Jagan Mohan Reddy-led government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the launch of ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa’ under which every farmer holding up to five acres will be given financial assistance of Rs 50,000 over four equal instalments of Rs 12,500 each.
The ‘Rythu Bharosa’ programme, which is one of the ‘Navratnas’ (9 election promises by Jagan Mohan Reddy), will be implemented at a cost of ₹13,125 crore. Under the scheme, all farmers (including tenant farmers) will get ₹12,500 a year as an incentive or input subsidy before the sowing season begins.
Scheme Key Features:
- Every farmer family gets Rs 50,000 as help fund. From second year Rs 12,500 will be given in the month of May for four years.
- Free power supply during the day for 9 hours.
- Loans to every farmer at zero rate of interest, low rate of interest.
- Free borewells digging for farmers.
- Rs 3000 crore as fund for prices stabilizing fund. Minimum Support prices to be announced before the crop season.
- Rs. 4,000 crore natural disaster fund.
- Completion of all pending irrigation projects.
- Re-opening of milk dairies and subsidy of Rs 4 per liter for milk contributor.
- Rs 5,00,000 to a farmer’s family upon the death of the ryot.
- Road tax exemption for farmer’s tractors.
- Aqua farmers to get a subsidy of Rs 1.50 per unit on power.
- Farmers will be benefited cumulatively from Rs 12,500 to Rs 1,00,000 every year.
Documents Required for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
- Should be a Native of the AP State
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Agricultural Land Record
- Passport Size photo
How to apply for Rythu Bharosa scheme:
As of now, there is no update that whether any online or offline application form will be available to apply for this scheme.